Fire Damage Restoration in Howard County Texas
ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech's technicians are trained and certified in fire damage restoration in Howard County Texas.
A fire is a big fear of home and business owners. It can cause property damage and threaten the safety of family or employees. Once the fire is out, it is possible that damage can spread through burned synthetic materials emitting dangerous chemicals. When a fire or smoke disaster occurs, call ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech for fire and smoke damage restoration services in the Permian Basin. We use the best methods and equipment to completely restore fire damaged homes and buildings, as well as their furnishings and belongings.
Our complete fire damage cleanup process includes these steps:
- Pre-cleaning of affected areas
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Cleaning of damaged surfaces
- Odor removal
For fire damage restoration in Howard County Texas, call ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech at (325) 692-0500 .
What To Do After a Fire
- Call your insurance company immediately after a fire.
- Contact ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech so the fire damage cleanup process can begin quickly.
- Make sure to notify your mortgage company of the fire as well.
- If you’re not sure that the home is structurally safe, have it inspected by a certified structural engineer or building inspector before going near.