Fire Damage Restoration
A fire is a big fear for home and business owners. It can cause property damage and threaten the safety of family or employees. Once the fire is out, damage can spread through burned synthetic materials emitting dangerous chemicals. When a fire or smoke disaster occurs, call ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech for fire and smoke damage restoration services in the Permian Basin. Our technicians are trained and certified in fire and smoke damage restoration. We use the best methods and equipment to completely restore fire damaged homes and buildings, as well as their furnishings and belongings.
Our complete fire damage cleanup process includes these steps:
- Pre-cleaning of affected areas
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Cleaning of damaged surfaces
- Odor removal
Smoke Damage Restoration
ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech cleans and repairs fire-damaged structures, and we will also clean up soot damage caused by the smoke. We can effectively remove smoke damage from a variety of household surfaces, including brass, marble, aluminum, porcelain, stainless steel, and fabrics. We can also remove smoke odors from your home. Don’t hesitate to call us if your home or business has sustained considerable damage from a fire. We will work with your insurance company to help you with the claims process.
Contact us here or call us at (325) 692-0500
What To Do After a Fire
- Call your insurance company immediately after a fire.
- Contact ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech so the fire damage cleanup process can begin quickly.
- Make sure to notify your mortgage company of the fire as well.
- If you’re not sure that the home is structurally safe, have it inspected by a certified structural engineer or building inspector before going near.
- Take pictures of all exterior damage. Note broken windows and doors that are no longer secure.
- Make arrangements to secure the property during the cleanup process.
- Shut off propane tank systems and make an appointment for a safety inspection.
- Do not attempt to reconnect utilities on your own.
- Be aware that rodents, snakes, or other animals may have entered your home.
Inside the Home:
- Don’t flip on electrical switches in any room with standing water from firefighting efforts.
- Don’t enter any room if you hear popping or see sparking.
- Turn off the power at the main electrical panel.
- Try not to touch anything covered with soot; it’s easy to transfer it to other areas of the home, making the cleaning process more difficult.
- Wear closed-toe shoes or boots, long sleeves, long pants, and gloves to protect against soot and any other contaminants as you go through the home.
- Try to locate important papers and other documents you’ll need.
- Handle burned money as little as possible. You can take it to a Regional Federal Reserve Bank for replacement.
- Begin taking inventory of the building damage and all damaged items.
- Begin saving receipts for any expenses incurred after the fire. These may be needed when filing insurance claims.
Call ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech at (325) 692-0500 – we are here to help 24/7/365.